This policy uses the term “cookies” to refer to cookies and other similar technologies covered by the EU Directive on privacy in electronic communications.
- What is a cookie?
- A cookie is a small piece of data that a website asks your browser to store on your computer or mobile device. The cookie allows the website to “remember” your actions or preferences over time. Most Internet browsers support cookies; however, users can set their browsers to decline certain types of cookies or specific cookies. Further, users can delete cookies at any time.
What types of cookies do we use?
- First-Party and Third-Party Cookies
- We use both first-party and third-party cookies on our website. First-party cookies are cookies issued from the Beverly Hills Fertility domain that are generally used to identify language and location preferences or render basic site functionality.
- Third-party cookies belong to and are managed by other parties or websites. These cookies may be required to render certain forms, such as the submission of a form, or to allow for some advertising outside of the Beverly Hills Fertility website.
- Session Cookies
- Session cookies are temporary cookies that are used to remember you during the course of your visit to the website, and they expire when you close the web browser.
- Persistent Cookies
- Persistent cookies are used to remember your preferences within the website and remain on your desktop or mobile device even after you close your browser or restart your computer. These cookies are used to analyze the users behavior to establish visit patterns so that we can improve our website functionality for you and others who visit our website. These cookies also allow us to serve you with targeted advertising and measure the effectiveness of our site functionality and advertising.
How are cookies used for advertising purposes?
- Cookies and ad technology such as web beacons, pixels, and anonymous ad network tags help us serve relevant ads to you more effectively. They also help us collect aggregated audit data, research, and performance reporting for advertisers. Pixels enable us to understand and improve the delivery of ads to you, and know when certain ads have been shown to you. Since your web browser may request advertisements and web beacons directly from ad network servers, these networks can view, edit, or set their own cookies, just as if you had requested a web page from their site.
How are third party cookies used?
- For some of the functions within our website we use third party suppliers, for example, when you visit a page with videos embedded from or links to YouTube.
How do I reject and delete cookies?
- You can choose to reject or block all or specific types of cookies set by virtue of your visit to Beverly Hills Fertility’s website by clicking on the cookie preferences on our website(s). You can change your preferences for the websites of any third party suppliers by changing your browser settings.
- You may also visit www.allaboutcookies.org for details on how to delete or reject cookies and for further information on cookies generally. By using our website without deleting or rejecting some or all cookies, you agree that we can place those cookies that you have not deleted or rejected on your device.
Beverly Hills Fertility Cookie Summary
(Software, followed by Opt-Out info)
- Google Analytics – https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
- We use Google Analytics to understand how our media campaigns work and how you interact with our website in order to improve the user experience.
- Google Tracking Cookies – https://support.google.com/ads/answer/2662922?hl=en
- Google tracking cookies enable us to understand if you complete certain actions on our website(s) after you have seen or clicked through one of our adverts served via Google. Based on the content you have engaged with on our websites Google are able to deliver some targeted adverts across other Google partner websites.
- HubSpot – HubSpot is a cloud-based, 3rd party CRM platform.
- Facebook – https://en-gb.facebook.com/help/568137493302217
- Facebook helps you stay in touch with your network through their website/ mobile application. We make it easier for you to share any content of interest on Facebook and sometimes, we may present some targeted advertisements on Facebook based on your engagement with our website(s).
- LinkedIn – https://www.linkedin.com/help/lms/answer/65521/the-linkedin-insight-tag-overview
- The LinkedIn insight tag allows us to perform campaign reporting and unlock valuable insights about website visitors that may come via the campaigns we run on LinkedIn.
- YouTube – https://support.google.com/ads/answer/2662922?hl=en-GB
- We embed videos or insert links to videos from YouTube on our website(s). As a result, when you visit a p